Embedded compliance: step-by-step implementation journey
Let’s take a look at each of the basic steps involved in how embedded compliance is implemented.
1. Discovery phase
In the first phase, we will sit together with you to understand your business objectives. Through a series of conversations, we will dig deep to understand precisely what goals you would like to reach with embedded compliance. As an added benefit, we also find that these sessions help you better understand how to increase efficiency in compliance.
2. Alignment phase
Once we understand your objectives, we go through a series of steps to align our solution to your goals:
- What is your existing approach to compliance and how can it be improved with embedded compliance?
- Does your existing approach create bottlenecks between compliance and business teams and how could those be overcome with embedded compliance?
- What are the results you can expect from embedded compliance given similar projects that we have implemented?
What we will focus on in this phase is to understand how our standardised compliance plug-ins can be deployed in your environment. We will show you how you can leverage our products and product documentation to get up to speed with embedded compliance in an instant.
3. Solutions phase
Once we understand your needs we can do a final mapping of your objectives to our technology and ecosystem.
We will outline how exactly we would embed compliance into your organisation to help you reach your business goals and who from our ecosystem of the world’s leading law firms would be your best partner:
- We will work with your legal and compliance experts to verify our regulatory content and to help you understand how you can adapt embedded compliance to their needs.
- We will coach your IT teams in how to design compliance by design processes and how to embed our regulatory APIs.
Depending on your needs, we will also outline how you can use our technology to digitise your own expertise.