Clear answers to compliance inquiries
In the digital and ever-connected business environment, the exchange of personally identifiable information (PII) happens everywhere. Management of this data can easily be subject to risk. Regulatory ambiguity and inconsistent data protection practices are one aspect, while the international context adds an additional layer of complexity.
Given the broad scope of application, many organisations struggle to fully align and supervise the compliance efforts with new data protection standards, which ultimately puts the business at risk. Apiax is designed to equip data protection officers and business units with fit-for-purpose and case-relevant rulesets, curated by experts and always up-to-date with current legislation.
Further reading: Regulatory Overview
To keep business always in line with current data protection standards, organisations require solid frameworks to ensure lawful handling and transfers of personal data.
Tap into the possibilities of digitally enabled solutions
- Manage complexity. Despite harmonisation efforts such as the GDPR, regulatory fragmentation remains. Turn complexity and ambiguous guidelines into clear and concise action points.
- Compliance made simple. Access clear and case-specific dos and don’ts to compliance inquiries – at the click of a button.
- Always up-to-date. Align business operation with the latest international regulatory standards, including GDPR, The Singapore Data Protection Act, the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP) and other country-specific regulation.
- Improved marketing and client nurturing. Ensure always-compliant marketing activities and management of personally identifiable information (PII).
- World-leading expertise. Access world-leading regulatory and risk expertise through Apiax’ digital ecosystem.
- Risk reduction. Reach the entire organisation in a language that everyone understands. Minimise the risk of regulatory misinterpretation and misconduct through clear and subject-precise answers to compliance inquiries.
Consistent implementation of data protection standards is an organisation-wide effort. Accessible and easy-to-understand guidelines are key in order to get everyone onboard. The right tools help add clarity and direction whilst vastly reducing time and efforts involved in complying with regulations.
Oliver Riedel, Regulatory Engineer, Apiax
Meaningful results in a few clicks
Replacing lengthy and text-based resources, Apiax generates tailored and precise answers to data protection inquiries in less than two minutes.
Make compliance radically simple and safeguard your business. Talk to us and learn more about compliance tools for the modern organisation.